Friday 26 February 2021

52 Weeks Art Journal - Week 8 - Bloom

 Hello All. I'm joining in with Raspberry Blue Sky's 52 Weeks Art Journal Challenge on Instagram, and this week's prompt is Bloom.

I already had a page started with some paint, marks and collage, and I sketched a flower shape over this with black india ink. I added some scribble writing, splashes and the flower centre with white ink, and also some gold ink marks and splashes.



I'm linking my page to Valerie's Heavy Metal theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Alison, love all the layers and marks. Thanks for linking to my heavy metal challenge at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Alison love all the paint and scribble writing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears I have missed many posts this month, Alison. I was either sick, having surgery, recovering, getting infection from the surgery, spending time in the hospital as a result of the infection, and finally, upon my return from the hospital was without electricity due to a rolling blackout in my city. I hope to catch up, though.

    This page certainly lives up to its name. I absolutely love the scribbles, the drips, and the BLOOM!! Just awesome. It's even more amazing because you shared it with us using Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to figure how how to add more black and white to my pages. Love the flower and your awesome added details. Wonderfully done page!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Loving how you created that big flower head and all those splatters - gorgeous 😀. Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.