Saturday 20 February 2021

Creative JumpStart with Rachel Greig

 Hello Everyone!

Rachel's Greig's class for CJS was 'A letter to my younger self'. She used distress inks and Darkroom Door stamps to create an art journal page. Here's my version. I used Crafty Individuals and Darkroom Door stamps on my page.

I added brads to the rose window images, so I'm linking up to Valerie's Heavy Metal theme at Art Journal Journey

Won't it be lovely when we can go traveling again?! I live on the outskirts of London, so I've been there many times. I've visited Paris and Prague too. I've been to Italy, but never visited Rome. I'd love to see the Colosseum someday.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal page Alison! We are all longing to travel again, let's stay hopeful! Thanks for linking to my heavy metal challenge at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the composition of your page. Beautiful color combo,too. Let's hope traveling is possible soon 👍 Have a good weekend 💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison, your page is wonderful-I love it. Hopefully you can travel a bit soon enjoy the rest of your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page Alison. I think I might say something similar to my younger self. I like how you stamped those images of places to travel. I hope we can travel soon also. And I hope you get to Rome sooner rather than later. Thanks for sharing for Valerie's AJJ challenge. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great journal page Alison love the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page Alison - love those Darkroom door images! Oh for the days of travelling and making plans!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An impressive journal page, i love your art !!!
    Have a beautiful week , hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and some WISE words to yourself. Love the travel theme, beautiful details, and great background. Stunning. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, loving the vintage style! The stamps look amazing, I'm taken back in time with your beautiful design - stunning 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.