Friday 12 February 2021

Creative JumpStart Days 33 and 34

 Hi Everyone!

It was Tina Walker's lesson on Day 33 (2nd Feb), with Storytelling through Art Journaling. Here's my interpretation.

And on Day 34 (3rd Feb), Jen Crossley showed us how to create a story in an art pendant. I hadn't done anything like this for a long time, but I managed to find the perfect items to use in my stash, and some Crafty Individuals images, and words from book pages.

Wishing you all a happy, creative and safe weekend,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages! Wow, you certainly found just the thing for the pendant storytelling theme, they looks so amazing and I love the words that you used too 😀. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Alison! Have a great weekend, take care! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like great classes. I can't wait to get there. Smile! I love your story page. That background works great with your page. Love the jewelry too. Looks like you've had some fun art time lately. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the faces in this art. Truly a profound message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page and such beautiful pendants
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous! Great page and those pendants are brilliant! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so different. I liked each one for its uniqueness. They are both fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.