Wednesday 10 February 2021

Creative JumpStart Day 31

 Day 31 of CJS was A Personal Journey with Rowan Sivyer. Rowan created a page about her mum who has dementia, using image transfers and mixed media. 

My page is less personal, as I used a magazine image to transfer, but I  used one of my hand-carved stamps, and I found some book text to tell a story. My image transfer didn't work perfectly, but I'm happy with the grungy effect.


I'm linking up to the More Mixed Media Challenge of Anything Goes, with Optional Red.

Thanks for visiting, have a happy and creative day,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Alison. Thanks for joining us at More Mixed Media, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collaged journal page Alison
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like this theme. Your page is beautiful, Alison. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that journal page. I like how you created your own story too. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grungy effect of the image with the splatters and your homemade stamp - gorgeous 😁. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the transfer turned out fine. I can see areas of the background underneath it. I like that pop of red for effect, too. I made the entire entry come together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.