Thursday 25 February 2021

Art Journal Journey - Heavy Metal

 Hi Everyone!

I'm back today with another page for Valerie's Heavy Metal theme at Art Journal Journey.

I used a few of my recent hand-carved stamps on this page, with PaperArtsy Fresco acrylic paints, including their lovely Gold shade. I used Ranger archival black ink too. I needed to fill the black stamping in a bit as there was so much texture from the paint, and used a black Stabilo All pencil for this. I drew in some long legs for the bird, which looks like it's wearing stilettos! Lol

Thanks for dropping by today,

Alison xx


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal page and your hand carved stamps look brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really amazing page Alison. I love all the colors and layering. Your stamps look fantastic on it also. Wow! I am impressed. The gold really pops and is perfect for Valerie's challenge. Thanks for joining us. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is fantastic and beautiful with these individual things! Great made up with the background!
    Hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Alison, what a fantastic page, so happy and vibrant. Thanks so much for linking again to my heavy metal challenge at AJJ! Happy Friday, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice on the heavy metal. Love how you designed this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in awe of the adorable birds you carved. They are great and go so well with the gold in the other stamp you used to make this amazing journal entry for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous page! What's not to love, blue and red is one of my favourites, then there's the birds and also the wording - perfect 😁. Such a great use of your stamps too! Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.