Thursday 28 November 2019

Wood

Morning Everyone!

Here's today's little Artist Trading Stamp. The theme is Wood, and I decided to add some mini wooden pegs to my Stamp. I used a background that was already decorated with paint and stamps, and added additional stamping in red with Carabelle Studio's Ana Bondu's arrows design from the Les Geometriks set, before gluing on my mini pegs. I finished off with some white paint pen splatters.


I'm linking my mini artwork to Leah's Art Every Day Month Day 28.

Wishing you a wonderful and creative Thursday,

Alison xox 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamp! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC Alison - lovely details.
    Hope all well with you.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wouldn't be easy to store, lol! Great idea, though...wonder how your mind jumped to that decision? Isn't it intriguing that everyone's mind is so different? Brilliant. Love the detail.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet again Alison I find myself scrolling to see all you lovely Artist Trading Stamp designs, these really are marvellous, those little splattered pegs are a clever addition. I was very tempted to this stamp but there is so much more I need atm.. Thanks for sharing all that's lovely.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute little clothes pins! The perfect finish for that background :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a fantastic trading stamp, and those pegs look good as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how clever, Alison. It's adorable and so well done, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun take on the theme! I'm loving the colourful pegs and those sure splatters 😉. Happy Friday and wishing you a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those clothespins are such a cool effect! This is really playful. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutest of cute pegs - the rainbow colours are lovely.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.