Thursday 7 November 2019

Art Every Day Month - Day 7

Morning All!

Here's today's miniature artwork. Carabelle Studio's artist trading stamp theme today is Time.


I started with a gel print background, added scraps of teabag  and painty paper, then stamped with a Carabelle Studio stamp. I attached a metal watch face with a brad, then finished with word stickers and a few white marks.




And now I'm getting ready for another woodland walk with a local walking group. This is a group I haven't walked with before, so I'm hoping they're a friendly bunch.

Hope you have a lovely day,

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful - time is one of my favourite themes... and yet it doesn't actually exist. Ain't life fun, lol? I'm shifting my focus from space time to Quantum reality at the moment - so many possibilities with endless implications. If only I understood some of it ;-) Be blessed today, Alison!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous piece, you are on a roll just now. Just came back from my windy walk, have fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. These postage art stamps are really a fun idea and I love the rubber stamps you used. Happy Thursday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful postage stamp piece, you have used super stamps to create it.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your postage art stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely incredible. I'm in love with this mixed media entry. Very dimensional, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous design with the clock and wording - perfect 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.