Thursday 21 November 2019

Flowers

Hello Folks!

A nice easy theme today, as I'm busy cleaning and hoovering the house, because my daughter is returning from her 4 months of working in Germany. She's only with us briefly, one night, and our son is popping down from Manchester for two nights to see his sister too, but you have to take what you can get! It'll be lovely to see them both, and all of us together too.

So here is my little artist trading stamp for the Flowers theme of day 21, of AT Stamps with Carabelle on Instagram.


On a pre-made mono-printed background, I used Carabelle Studio 'Layered Strips' to stamp some background detail. Then I stamped the small flower from Carabelle Studio 'Bloom' off the edge and on the left of my ATS. I stamped two flowers again onto white card, cut them out, and adhered over the previously stamped flowers, then finished with a couple of red buttons in the centres.




Have a lovely day all!

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely PERFECT, Alison. Last night I fell on my left arm and it's too painful to use it. Typing with my right hand only, so keeping things short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buttons are perfect, Alison. I love text flowers and anything else, for that matter. Love this.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, I have a mixed media painting of a tree with buttons as flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tading stamps and the script flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time together :) What a treat!

    I'm enjoying seeing these little art pieces. I like these flowers and how you arranged them on the ATStamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stamp Alison! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky to have both of your kids home. Even if it is for a short visit. Your little flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This feels like summer and makes me happy! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your family time! Love this! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.