Sunday 24 November 2019

Circles

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Here's my Artist Trading Stamp (no. 24/30) for today, with Circles as the theme. A nice easy one.


On a pre-made orange background, I created an abstract design with a bit of stamping with Carabelle Studio Stamp Layered Strips and Seaglass Fresco acrylic, some doodled circles, circles cut from a paper scrap, and some black Posca Paint Pen splatters.

I'm sharing my art with Leah's Art Every Day Month Day 24.


Wishing you a happy and creative day,

Alison xox

10 comments:

  1. Linky is changing the rules. I did put my link in the comments, but I guess this is it for having fun.
    anyway, my entry is here: https://naturefootstep.blogspot.com/2019/11/aedm24-yellow-paper-and-linky-trouble.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamp, love the colours. Happy Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trading stamp and love all the circles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Alison. I love circles :-) The colours look lovely, too - really nice colour combo.
    Happy Sunday!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely circles, and lovely Seaglass (isn't it a wonderful colour?!). It looks so good here in contrast with the peachy orange.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've enjoyed your art-a-day pieces! Maybe the bird (under "food") is my favorite, but all are fun and creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That theme is right up your alley Alison. And the finished piece sure looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You call this "easy," but it looks like it took awhile to create this. It's one of my favorites this month, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I'm loving the colourful abstract design 😁. Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.