Tuesday 26 November 2019

Numbers

Hello All!

I just got back from a very wet walk with my local walking for health group. It was muddy and slippery, but still beautiful in our local woods, and good to get some human contact, since my hubby still works away from home in the week.

I have today's Artist Trading Stamp to share with you, with the theme of Numbers. I used Carabelle Studio's stamp set Textures avec des chiffres. The number 154 in the frame was stamped onto a contrasting painty scrap, cut out, and glued on top.




And now I'm going to make myself some late lunch!

Have a happy and creative day,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Your walk sounds good. Just got back from a walk along the 'beach' by the rain, also wet, stony and sometimes muddy, but fun! Another gorgeous stamp. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice for the theme, Alison. I love using numbers and letters. I miss walking - I'm stuck in most of the time at the moment until I have a guided xray anaesthetic injection - not having much people contact isn't easy at times, is it? Too easy for the mind to run rampant!
    Have a lovely day!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a woodland walk :) It sounds good even in bad weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby is getting ready to walk right now in rain and wind. He does 3 miles every day. Good for you for walking rain or shine. I love your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your walk sounds wonderful! We tend to take a woodland walk when it's raining rather than going to the beach as we don't seem to get as wet, well that's the thinking ...lol 😉. Your numbers design is lovely with the contrasting painty scrap! Wishing you a great week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh. I love the detail. It is fabulous.

    I hope it wasn't raining on your walk. Take care of yourself, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool grungy industrial stamp. Glad to hear you've been splashing around in the mud!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.