Tuesday 5 November 2019

Christmas is Coming!

Morning Friends!

It's official, I made my first Christmas card of the year! Garden Party Challenge on Instagram's latest five prompts are...

Rectangle card with white background
Grey + One colour
Bottom left
Trees
Dots

This is what I came up with. Very minimalist for me! I used a tree stamp by Artemio, and some PaperArtsy Sara Naumann word stamps. Splatters courtesy of a blue Posca Paint Pen.


I also have my latest Artist Trading Stamp to share, and today's theme is Holidays. Our holiday destinations usually involve mountain hiking. Those little stick people are us with our walking poles! Hahaha!


I'm linking today's art to the Art Every Day Month Challenge.


I'm off for my woodland walk shortly, have a lovely day!

Alison xox


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and stamp, hiking is always the best! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card. Good for you to make cards already. And hiking sounds like a nice way to spend your holidays. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Yvonne are definitely on the same wavelength, then...eek! I love Christmas but not making C cards :-( Your card is super arty and free - love it. and I love your little stick men! I miss walking - used to do a lot - that sounds like my idea of fun.
    Happy Tuesday!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is absolutely perfect. Less is more and this card shows that. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card and I love your design! I actually made a Christmas card last week too, I was testing out designs ...lol 😉. Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the design of your card and your use of the white space. I'm not at all familiar with Artist Trading Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Christmas card. Very unconventional and nontraditional colors. I love it. I also like how you interpreted the holiday prompt, too. Love how busy you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a great Christmas card a fantastic design, I also made my first one, we have to get started sometime.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very nice Christmas card … and Christmas is getting closer and closer!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card and love the tree stamp
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol. love your hiking stick people :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.