Saturday 2 November 2019

AT Stamps With Carabelle Studio

Evening All!

I found a new Instagram challenge for November...Happy face! This one is from Carabelle Studio Stamps, and the challenge is to create artist trading stamps (postage), 4.5x6cm, using any rubber stamps, but theirs preferably.

Day One - Animals. Hopefully a tortoise will qualify. Incredibly hard to photograph this small artwork on a dull day, so please forgive the fuzziness.


Day Two - Characters.


I'm hoping this challenge will help me to link to Art Every Day Month all through November.

Alison xox


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful art pieces. Both so different but I see your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces, have fun with the challenges. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful...not sure I'd enjoy something quite so small but it's good to see them all popping up! Well done, you!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super pieces, you got loads of detail onto the small area you are using.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, Alison. I could NEVER create anything that small, but I sure LOVE what you have made. And it's also PURRFECT for AEDM, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trading stamps are really fascinating. I love working small, and at that small, it must go quickly. Happy rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ATCs Alison love the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever - a double challenge will provide double the pressure!! The tortoise is so sweet. Good luck with creating every day. I'll be cheering from the sidelines (no way I can manage every day this month, sadly), and looking forward to lots more mini artworks.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your tortoise is wonderful! I love that full-on look in the eye :) and I like how the shapes and colors on the tortoise also appear in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.