Tuesday 12 November 2019

Fairies

Hello Everyone!

I made a pair of Artist Trading Stamps today, for Carabelle Studio's theme of Fairies. I have had these fairy images for a long time, and I cut them out and adhered them to some offcuts of master boards, with some Tim Holtz word stickers.


I found a wee duck button for this little fairy to play with, although it's too big to go in her bath!


This fairy is on acetate, so I had to make sure that her face was on a lighter part of my ATstamp.




Wishing you all a happy and creative day,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs! Those two fairies look amazing and I love the little duck button - adorable 😁. Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely designs. I hope the wish comes true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Artist Trading Stamps and the little duck
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful images, Alison. Great to use up old stash, too...I really need to be doing some of that. Lovely colours and great backgrounds.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply wonderful how you can work so small. The details are incredible. I love how you carefully positioned the transparency. Beautiful and so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are great at changing up your take every day Alison. These are a lot of fun. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tiny details and the magic you created, Awesome creations x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.