Thursday 14 November 2019

Greenery

Morning Everyone!

It's another cold and bright morning here, and I have today's artist trading stamp to share, the theme of which is Greenery.


I found a piece of master board with greens and turquoise, added a little green stencilling on the bottom edge, stamped the Carabelle Studio Collage stamp, then stamped the word breathe on the right hand side a few times, using black and aqua ink. I stamped the collage again on white card, cut out the sunflower, and glued it in place.

I'm linking my mini art to Leah's Art Every Day Month Day 14.

Have a happy and creative day,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. Lovely shades, Alison and a nice stamp, too! I need to just 'breathe' today!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly put a LOT of work into these mini works of beauty. This one spoke to me. I also need to step back from my hectic situations and "breathe." Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stamp Alison. I love it. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison this is so pretty. I love the colors you use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bright colours look stunning and I'm loving the wording that you used too 😁. I hope you've had a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.