Wednesday 6 November 2019

Christmas AT Stamp

Hi Everyone!

I'm just back from a cold but bright walk with my Mum and Dad's walking group. No photos I'm afraid, too busy walking and chatting! I did get some photos of yesterday's woodland walk though. I arrived too late to join the group, got my timing wrong, but on my own, I was able to stop and take some photos.


One of the beautiful trees, possibly beech?


And its fabulous roots


And finally, a little robin who was singing so sweetly by the gate. I should have zoomed in, but hopefully you can spot his red breast.


Now for today's artist trading stamp with its Christmas theme. I used an Elusive Image stamp.


I used it to make my second Christmas card, using another stamp from the same set as a background.


Linking up to Art Every Day Month.


Hope you're having a happy and creative day,

Alison xox





11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and stamp! Glad you enjoyed your walk. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one beautiful tree. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roots of that tree are awesome. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Alison...and your photos. I love trees, but I especially love their roots and the fact that they've seen so many years of life. This looks like a wonderful, peaceful haven.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamps and beautiful pics
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a gorgeous walk. And you got some super photos. I am jealous you got to get out and enjoy a nice day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your walk in nature shows the beauty of the area around you, and it shows how autumn has truly set in where you live. Fabulous photos.

    Look at you being in Christmas mode. First a fabulous tiny stamp and then another Christmas card. Good going, Alison. I had hoped to get here sooner, but real life got in the way today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's Heaven in a woodland walk, and your photos do a wonderful job of catching the color and atmosphere. What a lovely bird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love trees, so I like what you share :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I would love to come on a walk with you through the woodland! The first photo looks amazing with the dark rusty foreground transitioning into gold, then green and white/blue sky - amazing 😁. Your ATStamp is beautiful too, the colour is so rich and the tree design is perfect too! I hope you've had a lovely week of wonderful walks! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.