Monday 11 November 2019

Texture

Morning All!

Here's today's mini artwork for Carabelle Studio's Artist Trading Stamp Challenge on Instagram. The theme is Texture.


I started by adhering a piece of crumpled teabag paper, then I used DecoArt Texture Sand to stencil with a Carabelle Studio number stencil.

Next I glued and stapled some orange threads, and finished with an appropriate word sticker. I love how this one turned out, and I feel much younger than 35! Sometimes!




Have a happy new week,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamp, have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really textural. I can almost feel it through the screen. It's very colorful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Small can be so creative. It sets up its own parameters. I an imagination a page of these would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...35 is almost a distant memory and more so because I feel I've aged ten years in the past six months :-( Brilliant use of a variety of materials, which come together beautifully.
    Thanks for your comment :-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely textural project, a good way to use small pieces and materials.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice texture! These are fun to see every day! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm loving all that texture! It looks like you had such fun making it too 😁. Not sure I feel 35 anymore ...lol 😉. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great trading stamp and texture-35 is a very very distant memory!
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.