Monday 30 November 2020

Gratititude Junk Journal Day 27

 Hi Everyone!

It's the final day of Leah's Art Every Day Month Challenge, and I've so enjoyed seeing everyone's creativity this past month.

Today I'm sharing another gratitude junk journal page, a two page spread in fact. I'm linking this to the final day of Wendy's Birds theme at Art Journal Journey.


I ripped up some pretty bird-themed patterned papers and collaged them on my pages. Then I brayered on a light layer of Seaglass Fresco acrylic, and stamped a few bird images with teal Stazon ink. I created the grass with Hyde Park Fresco acrylic, and used a piece of corrugated card to apply it. I drew the birds, cut them out, and added details with coloured paint pens, stamped my title and a circles border.



Wishing you all a very happy Advent, and new week ahead.

Alison xox

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous, just love it, the background and birds are wonderful, thank you.
    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect bird pages for the season and we definitely need to be thankful for them as they provide us so much. Lovely colors and background as well (love that you added birds in the background too). Super pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun Alison. And a perfect way to end the month. I loved seeing art everyday from you and alo these pages at AJJ. Thanks for joining in. Let's hope December starts out in a great way! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute. Great colors and just a happy piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages love the colourful birds and the result you got adding the paint with corrugated card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your happy and beautiful pages. The birds are super cut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put a ton of work into this, and I was even more impressed that you drew the birds and created the grass using corrugated cardboard. Thanks for a genuinely adorable final entry using Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey. And I SO enjoyed that you joined again this year at AEDM. It was SUPER to see a friendly face here also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Me too! I love this page Alison and how you made the grass is brilliant! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those birds, they are cute. :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely finish to AEDM, Alison...your birds are so sweet! The colours work so well together.

    P.S. - I've added your blog to my sidebar so I will be able to stay in touch via your posts. :)

    Serena xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Alison, the colours are lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty pages and I'm grateful for the birds too! It's so lovely to see them in the garden or out on our walks 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.