Monday 9 November 2020

Gel Printed Christmas Cards

 Hi Everyone!

For Day 9 of Leah's Art Every Day Month Challenge, I have a few Christmas cards to share. 

I made these using a Gelli Plate with hand-cut bauble stencils and tree masks, then finished the cards off with black pen outlines, and PaperArtsy stamped sentiments and star details. 

I used a YouTube video technique by Giogio Craft for the bauble cards, and a technique by Anita of It's A Mistry Design Studio for the tree cards.





I added some sequin stars to the tree tops.



You can see what everyone else has been creating HERE.

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison xox

12 comments:

  1. Lovely set of Christmas cards, I am leaving mine until the last minute. ( NO CHANGE THERE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baubles are fabulous. I love how you used the gelli prints to your advantage. However, the trees were what made me smile because I always use trees in my tip-ins and cards for Christmas. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you have created today, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, these cards will be great for christmas wishes. My favorite is the last one with the trees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you to get started on your Christmas cards Alison. I love these. You used some gorgeous colors! Happy new week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOO I didn't think of that! great idea and these came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...hehe LOVE these cards, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of these....the print bkg just helps the image pop.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous selection of Christmas cards love the baubles and trees
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such beautiful Christmas cards! I love both of your designs and those colours are gorgeous 😀. I always love things in threes so the trees are my fav ...lol! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.