Tuesday 10 November 2020

366 Somethings - Week 45

 Hi Everyone! Thank you very much for all the lovely comments you left for my Christmas cards yesterday! They really gave me a much needed lift.

Today I'm sharing my collaged index cards for week 45 of 366 Somethings. I'm also linking these to Leah's Art Every Day Month Day 10.








Do you have a favourite this week? I really like the last one 315, with its neutral tones, splash of blue, and textures. I hope you enjoy reading the found text too, they're from various books.

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous selection my fave is 311 and always read your text strips
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh these are all amazing. I don't have a favorite, they are all my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely postcards Alison, I envy you your stickability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argyle and pastel...nice Alison. They are all beautiful, and I always like to see what you make. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like 315 for the same reason as you. But 310 also spoke to me. These are always such fun to see each week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH...these are all so pretty I can't even pick a favourite. You have a great eye for balance and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful designs! 311 is may favourite, there is just something about the splattered circle shape that delights me ...lol 😀. I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.