Wednesday 18 March 2020

Soothe Me Art Journaling Day Two

Hi Everyone! I hope that you are keeping well. I'm so grateful for my creative hobbies, they really help to soothe away my anxiety. I'm glad that I can still get out and enjoy my walks in the countryside at the moment too. 

I have another art journal page to share with you today, following the prompts on Kasia's Day Two Soothe Me Art Journaling. The page started with layers of watercolour paint marks, before I added some heavy white gesso, Posca paint pen doodles, teabags, scribble journaling and splatters.


Wishing you a happy and creative day.

Keep smiling,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, great idea to make soothing art. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This soothing art page is wonderful! Keep smiling as well Alison!
    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a cool page Alison. I am liking the brown. Thank goodness for art, right? Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal page and love the teabags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been busy in your craft room and this is another gorgeous page! The row of teabags down the page looks wonderful surrounded by the writing - I love it 😁. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful teabag work. See, if I think of orange as "rust" it's all cool again! Love the handwriting framing the circles.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.