Saturday 21 March 2020

Soothe Me Art Journaling Day Six

Hi Everyone! I can't believe it's 5pm. I've spent nearly all day in my art studio! It's been lovely.

The prompt for Day 6 of Kasia's Soothe Me Art Journaling challenge was meditative repetitive mark making. I found it very soothing indeed. Here's my page. 


I hope you're all managing to keep calm, safe and well. So far our self-isolation hasn't been too bad. Getting into a routine has helped...get up...feed the pets...make art...go for a long walk...relax with TV and crochet in the evening...go to bed with a good book :-) A few chores are thrown in for good measure, but not too many ;-)

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Hearts ... very good and super in this vibrant orange... the spread as whole looks for sure fantastic now!

    Sounds good.... I feel similar right now!
    Stay healthy and creative!
    Happy Sunday!

    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. Stay safe, I miss my walks. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been very therapeutic to make all those hearts. And it is such a pretty page Alison. I like it! Stay safe and healthy. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like just the right way to spend the confinement! We're planting up some troughs with vegetable seeds (a corona-garden if you will), so that's stealing some craft time at the moment - but I'll be back at the table soon I hope.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've got a good routine going! Me and hubby aren't finding it too bad either 😊. I'm loving all those hearts and I can see how relaxing it would have been to paint them all - fabulous! Stay safe and sending happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's absolutely NOTHING that bothers me more than doing repetitive motions. You find it relaxing, I find it incredibly frustrating. As much as I LOVE what you did with the hearts in rows, it would have driven me crazy and I would have quit far too soon. I'm glad it was soothing to you, at least.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.