Thursday 19 March 2020

Soothe Me Art Journaling Day Four

Hello lovely followers!

Here's my art journal page for day 4 of Kasia's Soothe Me Art Journaling challenge.


This page started with a wash of yellow watercolour, then I sketched the vines with a Stabilo all surface black pencil. I used a wet paintbrush to remove colour from the leaves, then added orange watercolour marks, then outlines and journaling with a black Sakura gel pen.

Hope you're having a happy and creative day,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white leaves really pop off the page. I love the effect Alison. Very nice piece today. And hope you saying healthy! But I bet you are. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page! I love how you created the leaf colour by adding water to the watercolour background, I must try that ...lol 😉. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning page. Of course, you KNOW I love the hearts (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the colour scheme you've used here Alison, so fresh. Your doodles are like new buds about to blossom. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely page - such a glorious colour - and I don't usually go for orange - but it works so well with the white, and I see the hearts are becoming an obsession!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.