Monday 16 March 2020

Art Soothes The Soul

Hi Everyone!

I have an art journal page to share today, that I'm linking to Eileen's 'Green' theme at Art Journal Journey. The page started with various green inks, before I added lots of other media.


Kasia from Everything Art is running a week long challenge on Facebook and Instagram, with prompts to soothe our souls. It's called Soothe Me Art Journaling. The challenge started last friday, but I only spotted it yesterday, so I'm a few days behind. This is my page for day one.


I hope you're all managing to keep calm and carry on creating.

Alison xox

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Alison.love he fresh colours. Keeping calm and creating is the best way to get through this. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love this page!!! There is just something about it that pulls at my spirit. Well done. Have a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful journal page love the zesty colours and the journaling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic Alison! Cooooool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful page Alison and art does help to calm and soothe in times of stress. The colours are happy and bright with lovely green shades, thank you for linking with Eileens theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I love this wild page, Alison! When I set out to make a sloppy abstract page, simply sloppy is what I end up with ;-)

    Thanks for sharing your fabulous abstract page with us at AJJ. Take care.

    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great page Alison. I love that green. Thanks so much for joining us at ARt Journal Journey. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beautiful page! I love the background with all the mixed media that you added, the texture looks amazing 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to have caught the whole series - another treat of a page. But yes, I remember now why I didn't sign up - the dreaded FB, and I'm not yet on Instagram. One of these days...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.