Saturday 27 March 2021

The 100 Day Project - Days 51-56

 Hi Everyone!

It's been mostly sunny here today, which was lovely for our early morning walk today. I had another outing late morning, to the hospital for a routine ultrasound scan of my liver and gallbladder. Hardly a soul there, and as I was the only person in the waiting room, I was seen straight away. Just have to wait for the results now.

I thought I'd bring you up to date with my stamp carving this week. Here goes...






A few abstract designs which are going to be so useful, and I'm really thrilled with my little bee.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. You are going to have such a nice collection of stamps once you finish. These are great. I am especially fond of the bee, but they all make beautiful impressions. Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful stamps! I recognise some of them from your previous artwork, those bees and orange pieces are just fabulous 😀. I hope you're having a lovely weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all brilliant but really love the Bee
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all terrific, Alison. I agree, the little bee is fabulous.
    Your stamps are going to be so useful for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, but the bee and the first and last are my favorites. You are do talented and these are going to make some VERY cool pages. I could see a cool card with the bee and the orange slice - orange you bee-utififul and other crazy things came to mind. Fun post and fun stamps you made, Alison. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are making such amazing stamps Alison - my box is still sitting there - neglected!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to know the bee is my favorite, but I think the orange will come in handy when making drinks this summer (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the orange, the 2 colours works really well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.