Saturday 13 March 2021

The 100 Day Project - Days 36-43

 Hello All. I hope you're having a good weekend so far. I've been busy in my studio, so it's been great here.

I have a few more of my hand-carved stamps to share with you today.







I really enjoy carving those blocky words, I'm sure there'll be more coming. And I'm pleased with how the face turned out, I'll be attempting more of those too. In fact number 41 was going to be a face, but it didn't work out, so I carved it out. I quite like what was left though, and I can always stamp it and draw in a face if I want to.

Thanks for dropping by today,

Alison xox


8 comments:

  1. Wow Alison! What a fabulous collection of stamps! I adore that face! Love your choice of words and those circles are sure to be well used! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are really exciting this week Alison. How did you get such a perfect circle for stamp 39? These are lots of fun.Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stamps and cards. Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing brilliantly with these stamps Alison and they will get a lot of use in your journals
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are wonderful stamps. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Alison. Kinda wish I'd chosen stamp carving instead lol as I bought a load of lino at xmas to make xmas stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. Once again, I'm amazed at your ability. These are all wonderful, and definitely don't have a favorite this time. They are ALL favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE STRONG AND BRAVE - wish I had them! Wonderful stuff here - you are doing so well at these!!!!! Thanks for sharing. LOVE LOVE LOVE your stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.