Wednesday 31 March 2021

52 Weeks Art Journal - Week 13 - How Do You Fill Your Cup

 Hello All.

This week's 52 Weeks Art Journal prompt from RaspberryBlueSky is 'How do you fill your cup?'. That's easy for me. It's getting outside for a good countryside hike, and taking my binoculars for some birdwatching.

We missed out on a great hiking holiday in Scotland last year, but we are fortunate to have some lovely countryside on our doorstep despite living on the outskirts of London. We have been taking early morning walks every day for the last 10 months, and it's definitely kept us both fit and sane.

I'm linking this page to the last day of Sheila's A Single Flower theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely outdoor page. The landscapes here look glorious, full of fresh air and sun. I love the little happy flower looking up at the scenes and the flock of birds flying overhead. I hope you manage to get your hiking holiday in Scotland in the not too distant future.
    Thanks very much for all your "Single Flower" entries, including this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you 100% about how a walk keeps you sane. As you know, I've been walking a lot also. Thank goodness for that. And what a super page. It speaks to me also. I am guessing you carved the bird stamp. I love it. The page has some beautiful scenery also. Hope this year you get walking someplace new. Thanks for joining Sheila this month and sharing this beautiful page. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the plans we made..... I love these mountain views and hope you can get there soon! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever and amazing journal page, Alison. I love that you used your own photos, your own carved stamps, and your own drawn flower. Perfect for Sheila's theme at Art Journal Journey. A great way to end this month at AJJ, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page, love how you used your stamps. Thanks for linking to AJJ, too, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely to walk in nature, it's one of the things we enjoy too! I've never been to Scotland but having seen a few travel programmes it looks such a beautiful place to visit 😁. Loving your page and that was a great use of one of your homemade stamps too. Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.