Tuesday 1 September 2020

Art Journal Calendar - September 2020

Happy September Everyone!

It's a new month, so I have my September art journal calendar to share with you today.


Over at Art Journal Journey, the very talented Jo from LetsArtJournal is the September host, and she has chosen the fabulous theme of Texture.

On my spread, I created a textured background with teabag papers, then used bubble wrap and Fresco acrylic paint to print some more texture. The journaling tickets were die cut from painted book pages, and after gluing them down, I added texture with the bubble wrap and turquoise Fresco acrylic. The title was die cut from black card.



And here's my August spread all filled out with my daily doings.


Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you were able to create so much texture in this month's calendar. I am super impressed from the tea bags to the bubble wrap to the tickets. So much lovely texture, it is wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Jo's theme.

    You lead a very busy life. SO unlike my boring one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on another lovely set of calendar pages for September, and I hope you will only have good things to write in them. Good night, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea to combine this month's theme with your monthly calendar.
    Bubble wrap and teabags are an inspired choice to make the patterned texture.
    I couldn t quite read all your August diary (sadly) but I think you saw bunnies one day, that was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous texture calendar page Alison. I love the ghost like Tea bags peeking out. Happy new month. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautifully textured pages! I love how you used the teabags and applied the paint using bubble wrap - gorgeous and perfect for our AJJ challenge this month 😁. Thanks so much for joining us and wishing you a Happy September! Take care! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages and love the effect with the bubble wrap
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your September calendar page. Nice to see August filled with your doings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the texture you created with the teabag papers for your September calendar. Thank you for linking to the new AJJ theme as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very different calendars . Love how you created texture on the blue one with the teabags. A great idea to use bubble wrap - something I often forget about - thanks for the reminder.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.