Wednesday 2 September 2020

366 Somethings - Week 35

Hello lovely people! I'm back today with another week of index card collages for the 366 Somethings Challenge.








Do you have a favourite this week? I love seeing which ones you choose :-)

I rather like 239 with those hearts, and the random words seem to fit well too. And I love my little bird, drawn with a black india ink dropper, which is something I love to do for its messiness ;-)

Hope you're having a good week, and thanks for dropping by.

Alison xox

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous selection and tbh I love them all I look at one and think oh like that then think that for all the following ones too lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to say this Alison, but these week I can't chose a fave - they are ALL my faves! Well done! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. For once, all are my favorites this week, although think 239 may be my most favorite of all the favorites (is that an oxymoron?).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.