Tuesday 29 September 2020

366 Somethings - Week 39

 Hi Everyone!

We had a great start today on our early morning walk. Well I did, as Hubby didn't have his glasses on. I saw some rabbits, one of which was close up, just the other side of a hedge in the lane. Then a deer ran across in front of us on the golf course. And to top it off, a huge flock of Canadian geese had stopped off by the lake on their way south. It was wonderful to see them taking off to continue on their journey.

Back to the art. I have another round of my collaged index cards to share with you today, and here they are. Teabag papers on every one this week!








I'm finding it hard to pick a favourite today. I love the dotty circles on 268, the heart on 269, the die-cut letter and number waste on 270 and 272, and the circles and squares and colours on 273! How about you?

Have a happy and creative week,

Alison xox

5 comments:

  1. They are all fantastic! Love them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art-I enjoy seeing these-and so fun to see the wildlife on your walk Happy last day of September

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, something funny has just happened, as I was reading the start of you saying you had used tea bags in all of your index cards Sean Bean came on tv in the advert for "Yorkshire Tea". I had to smile as his voice boomed out me thinking what a coincidence.
    You know how I like teabags and I do like how you used them here. If I was to choose a favourite it would have to be 273 but then i think it is a lot to do with the turquoise you have used, but then again I like the white space on it too. Not easy to achieve but you did!
    Hugs, Neet xx
    btw I loved reading about your walk and the fact that your hubby missed things because he had not got his glasses on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection and really loved the first one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.