Wednesday 23 September 2020

366 Somethings - Week 38

Hi Everyone! I hope you're having a good week. The nights are really drawing in here now, and I'm not looking forward to putting my clocks back. One advantage is that it will be light again when we go out for our walks at 6am for a while.

I have another week of collaged index cards to share with you today.








Do you have a favourite this week? I think 266 is mine, with those gorgeous strips of painty paper towel, and all those circles.

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison xox

 

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful set of Index cards! My favourite is 260, I must just have a thing for those pretty hearts ...lol 😀. I do love those gorgeous painted paper towels too! I hope you're having a great week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all gorgeous, and the first and last ones are my faves this time. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards love them all but the first is my favourite
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super collection. I love the face you put on a couple of them! Happy fall. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's tricky with favourites this week - yes, 266 is certainly up there, but 260 too, and 264, and 261 and 265... see what I mean?
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.