Thursday 24 September 2020

Art Journey Challenge - Resist

Hello Everyone!

It's been a while since I joined in with the Art Journey Design Team Challenge, but I came upon it by chance and thought I'd give Corinne's Resist theme a go.


I began by clear embossing the text block from Art Journey Umbrella Girl stamp set. I then used PaperArtsy Infusions A Bit Jaded to add some colour. The embossed text resisted the colour. I stamped the umbrella girl, cut her out and glued her in place, then stamped the Dreams phrase from AJ Noel stamp set beneath her. I finished with some scribbly black pen lines around the edges, then attached to a kraft card blank.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox


7 comments:

  1. I love this umbrella girl. This is a truly wonderful piece of art. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the image and embossed quote against the coloured background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Loving the embossing and colours you choose, the Infusions work beautifully on the background 😀. I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card Alison. That girl with her umbrella is such a great image! Happy end of the week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous piece Alison, love the colours you used. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - the colour, the words, the image. Perfect.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.