Monday 9 December 2019

Kasia's Advent Calendar - Day 8 - Snowflakes & Doilies

Hello Everyone!

Here's my page for Kasia's Day 8 prompt of Snowflakes & Doilies. I'm also linking up to Yvonne's Words & Numbers theme at Art Journal Journey.


Bits of book page and teabags for the background, then I cut a snowflake and used it as a stencil with paint. I then glued my 'snowflake' to the RH side, added stencilled numbers in green, some Christmas traditions layered on washi tape, black watercolour pencil outlines and paint pen splatters.


Happy second Advent Sunday, and wishing you all many blessings,

Alison xx


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Alison, you are making great pages just now. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that modern snowflake. What a cool page and nice traditions too. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous snowflake page! Loose and free and auper artsy!
    Happy new week Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a wonderful page Alison and you got me thinking about my families traditions when I was reading your post. Thank you for adding this to our Art Journal Journey theme, its great take on the theme.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice indeed. You put it all together brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great art journal page. Nicely composed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creative and I see the teabags make a comeback, lol. You must have been having withdrawal symptoms ;-) Lovely to see your traditions. Turkey Barms and Mince pies for us on Christmas Eve and a Popup Nativity the Sunday before, where everyone dresses up as Bible characters. Lots of fun.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many things to look forward too this Christmastime and I love how you captured these traditions on your journal page 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.