Sunday 3 October 2021

October 2021 Art Journal Calendar

 Hello All.

Here is my October calendar spread, with some lovely Autumn colours for Tracey's 'My Favourite Colour Is October' theme at Art Journal Journey.


I used a brayer to apply the acrylic paint, yellows, reds and oranges and some luscious metallic gold.


I used one of my leaf stamps to stamp a border with red acrylic, then added punched blue gel printed journaling squares. Well sometimes we get blue skies in October?! I used Darkroom Door alphabet stamps for the title, and added black pen outlines and numbers. I finished with red and gold paint splashes.


Here's my September spread, all filled in with lots of walking and arty time.


Have a great October!

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

10 comments:

  1. Love your new calendar pages, the colours of golden October, so beautiful! Thanks for joining us again at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these colors Alison. Perfect for October. And for Tracey's challenge too. Hope your weekend is going well! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful Autumn colours of the new pages and love seeing how you fill the days in
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages Alison, we have intermittent blues skies today..oh! and rain! Have a lovely month. Thanks for linking to Tracey's 'My Favourite Colour Is Autum, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, you (and Chris) have put my calendar to shame. Your's has definitely screamed October. I also love that you used one of your hand carved stamps, too. So very clever and perfect for Tracey's theme at Art Journal Journey, too, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Alison your calendar page reminds me of the blue skies peeping through the tree's beautiful colourway. I'm sure you will have plenty more arty time and walks to add in this month just like super September.
    Thanks for joining me this month @ AJJ. Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours for your calendar pages for this month Alison, great inspiration for Tracey's theme at AJJ.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The September pages look like they are out of a vintage book and the Autumn pages are amazingly beautiful and colourful. Blue sky and autumn leaves.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impressive as always. Great October colors!!! The finished journal from last month is soooooo amazing with 8 million details! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.