Monday 11 October 2021

A Mixed Bag of LifeBook Art

 Hello All. 

The thing that I love about the LifeBook course is the different types of art that is on offer. Here are 3 totally different styles, with different mediums.

Tiare Smith - Colourful Posca paint pen flowers on a black background. Tiare used blackboard paint, but I only had black gesso, which worked perfectly.

The quote reads...'May you always be the one who notices the little things that make this life pour through, and may they always remind you there is more to life, and there is more to you.'


Jenny Manno - We masked off the circles and some strips at the bottom, then used water soluble crayons and white gesso to activate them. Then we took the masks off and used watercolour paint, then added white gel pen writing and soft black pencil outlines and marks. Interesting techniques.


Rachel Kentish - Mindful Watercolours. The little packs of cards are colour coded prompts for colour, shape, and line & pattern. I picked out monochromatic colour, but I used the circles and line patterns that Rachel used. We added small circles of metallic watercolour (I used gold), smudged soft black pencil outlines, and white paint pen dots.



Thanks so much for coming to see my art. There'll be some more tomorrow, as I catch up with the many lessons.

Alison

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, every single piece is gorgeous! I enjoyed all three of these lessons, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all super pieces Alison. I like them all very much. I've been drawing shapes at night while I watch TV, which is very relaxing. I wonder if you found all the circles relaxing. Happy new week. Glad you are sharing these too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the beautiful quote-your circle flowers,this reminds me of something but cannot for the life of me think what lol-and love all the patterned circles too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so wonderful! Absolutely love the first one and the quote you added.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have passed on the third one but the first two produced beautiful art from you. Love the opaque colors on the top one and then the pastel colors on the second one plus that's a fab ground! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.