Friday 3 September 2021

September 2021 Art Journal Calendar

 Hello All.

Here's my art journal calendar for this month. I've kept it quite simple, using some pages from a cookbook as my background, and a page of squares from Tim Holtz's Retro patterned paper pad for my journaling. I used one of my own hand-carved stamps around the edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink, and Darkroom Door's Alpha stamps for the title. I inked the edges of the squares and the pages with Walnut Stain DI.


I'm linking my spread to Wendy's Vintage theme at Art Journal Journey.

Here's my August spread all filled in...


Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend,

Alison

11 comments:

  1. Great September pages and love the muted grens of the squares.love the colourful August pages
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful calendar, have a great September! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely calendar page Alison. I am trying to use some of my TH stuff up and keep forgetting that his papers are not just for looking at. Thank you for joining us again on Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are lots of coming... I'm waiting for what...
    A good idea!
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, you have put my calendar pages to shame. I love how you used your own stamps and the vintage pages in the background. Simply perfect for Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE September's, such calming colors xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super idea to use the retro papers for your calendar pages and thank you for linking up with Wendy's AJJ theme as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your September calendar Alison. It has such a different personality from August's. But it does work perfect for AJJ. Thanks for sharing this for Wendy's vintage theme, and have a great weekend also! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pages- love those retro papers, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely calendar page Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.