Tuesday 28 September 2021

52 Weeks Art Journal - Week 38 - Dreamweaver

 Hello Everyone.

Today I have just one page to share with you, you'll be pleased to hear. It's my 'Dreamweaver' page for week 38 of Raspberry Blue Sky's 52 Weeks Art Journal challenge.


My page already had some leftover paint brayered onto it. I added some woven collage fodder, then the butterfly lady and some Tim Holtz phrase stickers. I did some pencil outlining, then finished with the stencilled gold stars.


I'm linking this page to Wendy's Vintage theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

7 comments:

  1. what a stunning journal page! beautiful layers and colors. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture you created with that paper is amazing Alison. And so is that wonderful lady. This is a fun page. Perfect for Wendy's challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us. Happy middle of the week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage fodder weave! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely layers on your fabulous page. Thank you so much for your support for my vintage theme on AJJ
    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely collaged background which sets off your lady perfectly. She certainly looks to be a star of her time.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit, this is NOT what I think of when I think dreamweaver. You certainly put a very different and impressive spin on the theme/prompt. I love how you treated the background and of course how the lady really popped as a result. Thank you for yet ANOTHER wonderful entry for Art Journal Journey using Wendy's theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.