Thursday 2 September 2021

Artful August - Day 30 Nature and Day 31 Layers

 Hi Everyone.

Here are my final two pages for Rachel Greig's Artful August. 

Day 30 - Nature. This one took about 30 minutes in the end, although it doesn't look like it 😆


I really love that quote that I found online.


Day 31 - Layers. All sorts of layers, and Tim Holtz PaperDolls and word sticker. And this was a 15 minute page...just!


I'm linking this page to Wendy's Vintage theme at Art Journal Journey.


Thanks for all your lovely comments on this challenge. Watch this space for the September ones, I found three! 😂

Alison


8 comments:

  1. Two fabulous pieces of work Alison. Love the vintage entry for my theme on AJJ, thank you for another great entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some beauties this last month, now that lots of September fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have had to move fast to make a page in 15 minutes. I am really amazed at all of your pages from August. I am loving both of these and what a great journal you now have. I love the pop of color on day 30, and the vintage feel (plus tea bags) for day 31. Thanks so much for sharing them Alison. Hope September is going well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fabulous pages Alison
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed both of these journal pages, dear Alison. Of course, I really like the vintage entry because it uses tea bags, which I really LOVE. The use of the TH dolls give it a definite vintage look, as do the tea bags. Thanks for sharing this, your first entry this month, with us using Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant- I love the flowers of course and you have made a fabulous page for Wendy's 'Vintage' theme at AJJ. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I specially love the speckled and music notes background on the first one.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.