Thursday 9 September 2021

Scrappy September - Days 6 - 9

Hello All.

I have a few more Scrappy September pages to share with you.

Day 6 - Orange, Notecard, Image from a cookbook, Square

Bonus Item - An old key

I'm entering this page for Try It On Tuesday's Book Page Challenge, with my page from a cookbook.



Day 7 - Aquamarine, Fabric, Clothing Tag, Circle

Bonus Item - An item that came in the mail today


Day 8 - Black, Wrapping Paper, Inspirational Quote, Heart

Bonus Item - Ribbon


Day 9 - Orange, Junk Mail, A paint sample card, Triangle

Bonus Item - Doilies


Thanks for visiting,

Alison

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages I love them all don't know how you keep coming up with these great idea
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous, Alison. And thanks so much for linking the book-page piece to TIOT, much appreciated! I don't know how you manage to get so much done! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you how I feel about your art. It is just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Alison, these are fantastic. I love the different textures you added. Each one is so different to look at. And nice book pages too. Thanks for sharing with us at try It on Tuesday. It was a fun post. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now, these are all so interesting! Was wondering what you feel so lucky about, lol? Never heard of Drift King but he sounds like a dreamy hunk! HAHAHA In that case, I see the luck pun. Cheeky me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I am so late visiting. I have been sick for the past two days and I could barely get out of bed. Something I ate, at least that's what I hope it is. I'm marginally better today, at least.

    These are all so great. I'm loving how much you are enjoying this challenge. It feels like it was made just for you. Hands down, day 8 is my favorite, but I also like how you used the key.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are fun, Alison. Grat textures, colors and designs. You make even a piece of cardboard or mail look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your art spreads! So colorful and loads of fantastic texture! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous art pages, love the cookery theme

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.