Tuesday 4 December 2018

December 2018 Art Journal Calendar

Happy December Everyone!

Life seems to be so busy lately, I can't imagine why! Hahaha! Christmas shopping, Christmas Church Services, Village Christmas Lights & Carols, and Christmas card making, amongst other things!

It's a little late, but here is my December art journal calendar. Some brayered painty layers, and stencilled snowballs and flakes. Perfect for Elizabeth's 'My Favourite Season Or 'Tis The Season' Challenge at Art Journal Journey.


I'll be back tomorrow with another late post, my 365 Somethings teabag art for week 48.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

10 comments:

  1. Love your fun snowball calendar pages, so pretty! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a stunning design - I love this organic snowball and flakes design! Very pretty and yes absolutely perfect for Elizabeth's Dec. AJJ theme!
    Thank you for joining in Alison!
    Big hugs and happy week! Take good care of you!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. a perfect design for a december spread: snowballs and some flakes in between. and the background looks awesome, too!
    happy advent, alison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super calendar for December a great snowball design.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It reminds me of abstract snowflakes. :) Hope you are having lots of fun in your busy life. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been nine places today, in addition to lunch with my foodie friend Sally. I am exhausted, but so glad I am finally here to check out this amazing December calendar. It is a wonderful way to share December. You definitely put my calendar pages to shame. Thanks also for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful double page in your art journal calendar! This background is gorgeous for your stencilled snowballs and flakes!
    Wish you a happy weekend!
    Rike x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.