Monday 24 December 2018

365 Somethings & Kasia's Advent Calendar Challenge 2018

Merry Merry Christmas Eve to you all!

First of all, I have the final page to share for Kasia's Advent Calendar Challenge. For Day 24, she asked us to write down our Christmas wishes.


I made a grungy page with collaged book page scraps and teabags, scrapes and spots and stencilled paint. My Christmas Wish is for Peace and enough food and water for everyone in the whole world.


And, here are my teabags for 365 Somethings Week 51.


Christmas trees cut from Gelli Plate prints, cut into four pieces, then mixed up. I added some sequin stars to the tree tops.


Wishing you all a very happy and blessed Christmas and 2019!

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Christmassy art, and I can only echo your wishes for the world. Have a great time, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those holiday tea bags!!!! They are lots of fun. Hope you have a happy Christmas filled with love, joy and peace tomorrow. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page Alison and a wonderful wish. Hope you and your family have a really festive Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful message on your fantastic page.
    Happy Christmas to you and your family Alison.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those trees! Now _that's_ a fun idea! Happy Christmas Eve to you and yours, and may your Christmas wish come true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouldn't it be nice if your Christmas wish actually came true. If only for a single day, it would be a Christmas miracle. I love the grunge and I LOVE your handwriting.

    Your 365 somethings really got to me. Since I decorate with trees each Christmas, these were like little gifts made especially for ME (I can dream, since dreams might come true at Christmastime).

    Have a splendid, safe, joyful, and peaceful Christmas, dear Alison. And I love seeing all your incredible art, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal pages but love the little Christmas trees-Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas wish is perfect and wow, I love love love the Christmas trees that you created, they look amazing on their teabag backgrounds - stunning 😁. Wishing you a Happy Christmas too and all the very best for 2019! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.