Monday 31 December 2018

365 Somethings 2018 - Week 52 & Round-Up

Hello Everyone!

So much for good intentions, life got in the way of art in the last few days! But I did manage to create my final set of teabag art for week 52 of IHanna's 365 Somethings Challenge.


I chopped up some old playing cards, and made collages with some slide folders and Tim Holtz word stickers.


And here's a photo of nearly all of my teabags. Some were used on Christmas cards like the star ones top right.


Here are the missing teabags in case you were wondering...



All I need to do now is thank you for the amazing support you have given me in 2018, and to wish you all a very blessed and creative 2019.

Much love,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Unbelievable how much fantastic teabags you created this year! You did an AMAZING artful job in finishing this 365 something challenge! WOW!

    What a great photo of seeing them all together!

    May the year ahead brings you health, good luck, fortune,success, time enough for creativity and art and lots of love. Happy New Year!
    Thank you for all the inspiration you shared here in 2018!

    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful somethings as always, and well done on seeing it through. Happy New year, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very impressive tea bag collection! I love seeing them all together. It brings home how much time and work you've put into them. I also want to wish you a creative and blessed new year also. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant love the sentiments on the playing card scraps and WOW what an impressive collection
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these final tea bags, Alison. They are brilliant and very clever. Great way to use old playing cards, too. Your showing all of them was brilliant. I have mine in three large envelopes and would never get all of them in one photo. I love how you worked in series each week. Congratulations. We made it, and I am so happy for you. It is just midnight here, so I can wish you a very happy New Year. See you in 2019, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't they look all pretty together, a mighty collection of Art by Alison.
    Each time I come across those saved teabags I think of you saying... just use them hee hee!! Thanks for sharing and for your support & friendship.
    Here's to 2019 Happy New Year.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison, what a cool selection of coins! I love the teabag/card ones especially!
    Happy New Year!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.