Friday 7 December 2018

Christmas Remakes

Morning Folks!

I received a Christmas card order from a friend, and she really liked this one that I made last year, so I made a couple more in different colours for her.


The background is made with Dylusion Spray Inks and a Crafter's Workshop snowflake stencil. I die-cut two Tim Holtz Tattered Doilies, glued them together, and triple embossed with Frantage Aged Gold & Silver EP. The message stamp is by The Artistic Stamper, inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The ribbon was coloured using the same Dylusions inks as the background.


Which is your favourite?

I'm entering my cards in Country View Crafts' Christmas Challenge.

Have a lovely day!

Alison xox

11 comments:

  1. I can see why your friend wanted more of these Alison, they are simply stunning. A winning combination of elements. I'd usually opt for the blue but i'm very drawn to the pinks/reds with the opulence of the gold/silver frantage...Delicious!
    Hugs for the weekend Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous carsd Alison. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to redo something that works. There is something satisfying to it, isn't there? Nice card Alison. I really like the pink one. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the blue, but I'm drawn to combinations of that color and snowflakes/ice. They're both great, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the cards look lovely, if I had to pick out a favourite it would be the blue one.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are darling and so different. I like both, but I like the blue one better, because it reminds me more of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are brilliant and really love them both could not choose!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Alison I thing the blue is my fave...very wintry. Thanks so much for joining in with our December challenge over at Country View . Merry Christmas to you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made great progress.This is really pretty and good idea on site !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, funnily enough, and contrary to expectations, I think the pink takes it for me. I'm not really sure why... the blue is lovely and wintry, but the pink just made me catch my breath - it's so vivid and the contrast with the silvery Frantage is scrumptious.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are stunning ! Both equally beautiful, I couldn't possibly choose... Thank you so much for taking part in the Country View Christmas Challenge ! Merry Christmas !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.