Tuesday 11 December 2018

Kasia's Advent Calendar Challenge - Days 6 - 10

Hello Folks!

Here are my (fairly) quick art journal pages for days 6-10 of Kasia's Free Advent Calendar Challenge.

Day 6 - Be amazed


Day 7 - A favourite recipe


Day 8 - Found poetry


Day 9 - Write your thoughts and feelings (then cover them with paint! Wink!)


Day 10 - Keep it simple


It's been a jittery few days, as I was thinking about yesterday's hospital appointment, but now I'm finally starting my medication I'm feeling more positive. Onwards and upwards!

Have a happy day,

Alison xox


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Alison. I know, finding art time is tough right now. But glad you've had some. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing pages! I love how you captured the different themes, each of them is so beautifully designed - mesmerising 😁. Wishing you well and I hope you are having a lovely week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pages, its good to find time to create art even though it may be shorter than we would wish.
    Keep feeling positive and I hope all goes well with the new medication.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Alison - I had meant to do Kasia's Advent challenge, but I got distracted by my own!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you are making for Kasia's challenge, beautiful spreads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fabulous pages -love them all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a smashing post Alison, good for me to catch up on all your wonderful artwork. I must have missed your post regarding hospital and now medication.
    I do hope all is well with you.
    Thank you for taking time out to share your creations, it's really uplifting for me when I get a moment to sit and browse.
    Warm Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING dear Alison! WOW!!!!!Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fabulous pages Alison!! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.