Thursday 6 December 2018

Kasia's Advent Challenge

Morning Everyone!

Art journaling has taken a bit of a back seat lately, with all of my Christmas card making, so I thought it would be fun to join in with Everything Art Kasia's Advent Challenge. It's free, and there's no pressure, just a daily prompt video for each day of Advent.

Here are my pages so far. I aim to spend no more than half an hour on each one.

Day One


Day Two


Day Three


Day Four


Day Five


I've a lunch date today with my oldest friend. Old in the fact that we've been friends since we started school at the age of four.

Hope you all have a lovely day,

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Great pages, Alison and have a wonderful lunch with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages and the lovely colours. Have fun with the challenge, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Alison, this is ambitious. I am really impressed with each of these. Really great stencils and collage work, too. Have a great lunch with your long time friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good season for no-pressure activities :) Enjoy your lunch. It's sweet to keep up with friends from our childhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all just GORGEOUS! I specially like the third one!
    Enjoy the lunch with your friend!
    Big hugs,
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pages and you have set yourself quite a time limit. Enjoy the challenge.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal pages and hope you enjoyed your lunch
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! You look like you are enjoying yourself. this is a cool idea for a challenge. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see these prompts in action - I've been curious about the Advent challenge, having narrowly missed doing it myself. I love the portrait in the first one (self portrait, judging from the "ME" - love the wavy hair), and the Things I Know page is beautiful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.