Tuesday 18 December 2018

Kasia's Advent Calendar Challenge - Days 16-18

Hi Everyone!

Here are some more art journal pages I've created this week for Kasia's challenge.

Day 16 - Remember the colours we chose at the beginning of the challenge. It was suggested that we choose a palette of colours and a stencil, so that we could quickly reach for them without having to decide what to use.


Day 17 - The ways we bring Christmas into our home. I'd like to enter this page in Elizabeth's 'Tis The Season Challenge at Art Journal Journey


Day 18 - Things we are grateful for.


I hope you are having a stress-free week, full of festive fun!

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful art, and I would love to be having a stress free week! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pages are these! Every single one is soemthing special ! So artsy dear Alison! Thank you for yet another fantastic entry for Elizabeth's theme at AJJ!
    Happy afternoon!
    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages! I love the designs and how you use the teabags in your art 😁. It looks like you have had lots of creative fun this month, I'm loving all your posts - the postage stamp and also the star teabags are gorgeous and your Christmas cards for PaperArtsy look amazing! I hope you are having a lovely week and wishing you a very Merry Christmas! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea bag art always makes me smile, but they are all beautiful. Your color palette was a great choice, too.

    I am in love with the scene you created for my theme at Art Journal Journey, Alison. This is a gem and I am so happy you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you arranged your writing around those beautiful candles. Counting blessings sounds like a wonderful way to de-stress. Thanks for that inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colour wheel - what a lovely palette - and the gratitude page is so beautiful, with those windows opening to the sky to let the thankful thoughts fly free (at least that's what it feels like to me).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three fabulous pages Alison and I love the colours you are using.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun for an advent calendar. Love all the bright happy colors. They may not be traditional but they are very festive! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pages and really love the first one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.