Wednesday 5 December 2018

365 Somethings - Week 48

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Today, I have some more teabag art for IHanna's 365 Somethings Challenge. These ones are for Week 48, and are a little bit festive, in fact they've already been turned into Christmas cards. I have to admit I made a whole load more, as they're small, flat and cheap to post.


I hunted through my stamps, and found 7 different star designs. The two top and two bottom are by Birgit Koopsen for Carabelle Studios. The middle left is Crafty Individuals, the middle centre is Dina Wakley, and the middle right is by Seth Apter for PaperArtsy. They're all stamped on various Gelli Plate prints.

Thanks for dropping by,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Love your star-struck and very festive tea-bag art! Have a wonderful day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fantastic! All those stars hanging around in your stamp collection just waiting for this moment... I love the teabag/bookpage circles - what a great idea. Such cool cards!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are FANTATSIC Alison! Great!!!!
    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic, Alison!! Simple and effective design. i wonder what are you planning to do next year? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have as many stamps as you have tea bags. These stars are incredible. I like the design and the shape, because it costs more in the states to send a square card. I think this may now be my favorite series so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tea bag art, they will be super toppers for your Christmas cards.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really fantastic Alison. I recognize some of those star stamps, but you made them your own combining them with tea bags. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are brilliant and great idea using them on cards
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.