Monday 26 November 2018

365 Somethings - Week 47, and A New Friend in my Craft Studio

Happy Monday morning everyone!

As it's Monday again, I have my week 47 set of teabag art to share with you for IHanna's 365 Somethings Challenge.


For this set, I crocheted some snowflakes in different shades of 4 ply cotton yarn. I stamped a wreath (Artemio Stamps) onto the teabags, then used a snowflake brad to attach the crocheted snowflakes.


Then I simply adhered the teabags to 4x4" card blanks to make some more Christmas cards. I would like to enter my cards in That's Crafty's Winter Wonderland Challenge.


And finally, let me introduce you to Angus the guinea pig, my new craft studio buddy. On Saturday, I took pity on him at the animal rescue sanctuary where I volunteer, and decided to adopt him. He was so timid at first, but today he finally found his voice again...Squeak Piggy Squeak!


Have a creative day, and thanks for dropping by,

Alison xox

13 comments:

  1. Angus is adorable and I am glad he has a good new home. And I love the little snowflakes.The crochet adds some nice texture. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, as is the beautiful Angus - nice to meet your little companion. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teabag art this week again and how clever used on the cards! Isn't he cute?! Lovely Angus! What a lucky boy to become your studio buddy! Have a good new week!

    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant teabags and beautiful crotchet snowflakes--very handsome Angus!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This latest set of tea bags are wonderful. These are as fun, or maybe even more so than your button trees. So cute and great that you found a way to incorporate them in your holiday gift giving, too.

    Angus is a cutie and you are so sweet to adopt him. That is awesome and so are you, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love toy crochet snowflakes they are a wonderful set of tea bags this week.
    Angus looks so sweet, he will be very happy with you in his new home.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little treasures look very regal with their outer edge stamp, your crochet snowflakes are a warming addition to your teabag designs.
    Hello Angus, welcome to your new creative world, i'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of you..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of decorated tea bags Ali. Love the snowflakes. Awww! Angus is so cute! Have fun together in your craft studio.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fabulous that you incorporated crochet into your teabag art! The snowflakes look amazing and the Christmas cards look so elegant 😀. Oh my, Angus is such a cutie he must be very happy if he has started sqeeking too! You're a star adopting him! Wishing you a lovely week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Angus! I've had a few guinea pigs through the years, and they make delightful pets :) Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crocheted snowflakes and a snowflake brad - what a great idea for a Christmas card. They look just fine on the teabag.
    Angus is a sweetie, I can see that he would have been hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the garland stamping on the teabags, that's so pretty. And your crocheted snowflakes are adorable, as is Angus!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.