Wednesday 21 November 2018

My Little Flower Pop

Hello lovely followers!

I almost forgot to share the birthday card that I made for my daughter.


It was a gelli print that I added some magazine images to (face and jumper), then I drew in the flower petals, hands, skirt and jumper hearts, then painted blue around. I stamped the bubbles and sentiment, and finished with some doodles and adhesive gems.


And I thought I'd share with you a couple of my teabag Christmas cards, made with last week's 365 Somethings button tree teabags. I'm really pleased with these!


I hope you're having a creative day,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. The card is adorable, I bet your daughter loved it. Great Christmas cards, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your daughter loved this card Alison.
    Your tea bad Christmas card look great as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! The design is unique and beautifully created, I bet your daughter loved it 😁. The Christmas tree teabags look amazing too, they are the sort of card that I would display every year at Christmas time - stunning! Take care and enjoy the rest of your week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is a lot of fun Alison. I love the quote- a little flower pop is really cute! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. A unique card creation for your daughter's birthday and I am in love with the button tree teabag x-mas cards! A fantastic idea!
    Thinking of you!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Ali. Perfect for Beth. Fabulous Christmas tea bags.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card and love the tree teabags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daughter must be so happy with her card. It is so fun and just the perfect gift, too.

    Those are going to make great Christmas cards, Alison. I just hope you have a ton of buttons, because I KNOW you have a ton of tea bags (grin).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.