Friday 26 August 2022

Kindle and Flow

 Hello All.

I have a couple more pages to share for Elle/Empire of the Cat's Journal August challenge.

Day 23 - Kindle. 

I went with the fire interpretation, and used some twigs from my garden, tissue paper flames, and some magazine images & teabags. It brings back memories of camping with the Girl Guides many years ago, so I'm linking this page to Chris' When we were young theme at Art Journal Journey.



Day 24 - Flow.

I was gluing down some pieces of collage fodder, when I realised they looked like water, so I went with the 'flow' and added contrasting drips, a quote and some splatter.


Thanks for dropping by today, it's much appreciated.

Alison

9 comments:

  1. Love the camping page. Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the campfire, I did't notice on instagram that they were real twigs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED your interpretation of Kindle, Alison. It is perfect and so are the elements you used to make it happen. True charm and beauty combined. Thanks, too, for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Chris's theme. It's perfect.

    For the second entry, you had me at collage fodder. I love how you used the fodder to show how to roll with the flow. It was darling. Just a lot of great fun there, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages love the campfire and real twigs added
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of kindle and camping. What a fun page. And camping is always a fun adventure. And I like your drips too. Have a super weekend Alison. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages. I loved camping with the girl guides! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both collages are very nice. The camping page is a real eye-catcher and that's one great quote as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing page, Alison! Adding the twigs to your page was a brilliant idea and the fire looks beautiful.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love your art. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.