Saturday 28 August 2021

Artful August Day 24 - Triangles

 Hello All.

Here's my Triangles page for Day 24 of Rachel Greig's Artful August challenge.


A 20 minute page today, I started by gluing down some torn triangle collage, then stamped the Darkroom Door houses with their triangular roofs. After I grounded them with the numbers, I had the idea to create the number triangles. I stamped the quote, added a little scribble writing, and decided it need some blue drips. I finished with neon pink and white ink splashes.


With all those different types of triangles, I'm linking my page to Neet's Type theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous page love the stamps,inspired number triangles and love the paint drips and splatters
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great page Alison, and you deserved the five minutes because you did yesterday in 10 minutes. So it's only right that you got the extra five today.
    Well worth it too. Love the various triangles (love corrugated) ad the DD houses are perfect to stamp along with them. The paint drips in that turquoise are just right and I love the splats too.
    Another super page for my theme at AJJ.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stylish design and materials of it.
    Happy Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stamping those numbers into triangles is brilliant. What a great take on the theme. Do you have just a few more days on this challenge? I've enjoyed seeing your daily take. Thanks for sharing at AJJ. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am once again in awe of your latest page, Alison. I love all the different triangles you created, including the amazing numbers. Brilliant take on the theme and a great way to honor Neet's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Love how you used the triangles in so many different ways and I love the quote.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.